Friday, September 20, 2013

Kings Hold the Thrown


A hard fought battle tonight at Big Bear Arena ends in defeat for the U 16 Rampage tonight against the LA Kings U 16 team.

Final score 4-1,  with the only Rampage goal coming from (20) AJ Vanderbeck in the 3rd period with assists to (16) Brock Neubauer and (6) Jonathan Valtin.  The score not necessarily indicative of the actual game play- being that a majority of the game was played in their zone... that being said, only the second game of the season - great job boys. Keep fighting, keep shooting!

Some game shots from phone-  don't judge me - ha, it is what it is.




























"What's he so happy about?"



















Alex - the stud - Trescott,  Donnie - look at me - Nordstrom, and Jesse - you know you love me - Sepper.
Tomorrow's another day, no worries.
"Coach" knows we got the look....
ALEX TRESCOTT, NICK HALLORAN, TANNER BROSCHAT: 
( I BET THOSE GIRLS ARE LOOKING AT US!)
NO IT WAS JUST THE TALL GUY IN THE RED ROBE.


KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE, YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER... HA.



(17) JOSH FIEGL
AHHH.... DID SOMEONE FORGET TO WISH ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY??
(41) NICK- SO SLICK- HALLORAN.... "WASN'T ME?!"
COACH DAN FIEGL
I'M 16, I CAN DRIVE NOW....DAD.
HA.
(3) NICK CARDIN
HI MOM!!!!!! (In Nebraska??? I think)
(12) Austin Gardunio --- If I hold my breathe long enough.... maybe.....

(18) Bryce Sullivan
"Maybe Sully the Sullivan will show me his best dance move...."

Look- it worked! Sweet moves Sully!


Signing off. Good night, good job, love this team. Tomorrow - No Mercy. You gotta want the win and YOU gotta MAKE IT HAPPEN! 
NO EXCUSES, JUST DO IT. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment